Infinite forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTJ iKathiel

+9
demoneya
DrMyth
Hardcore789
ZardozCrusader
XxXWowaXxX
Exti69
Elu
KyruhNiguh
iKathiel
13 posters

Go down

WTJ iKathiel Empty WTJ iKathiel

Post by iKathiel Thu May 19, 2016 8:32 pm

First of all, for those who might not know, I have been in Infinite before and I left. I admit that after some time after my departure, I felt sorry and sad about what I did and I would like to apologize. Times changed and here I am again, making application in Infinite.

1. What is your name in Cabal: iKathiel

2. What is your level (we accept 180+ characters only): 200

3. What is your character`s class: WI

4. Which is your honor rank and nation: 20 Procyon

5. What gear do you use:

- helm: mystic 40/7 +11
- suit: mithril cm 8amp 2slots (1 with mcr, 1 free) + 15
- boots: sigmetal cm 2 slots empty + 15
- gloves: sigmetal 3 slots (1 with mcr, 2 free slots) + 15
- weapon: sigmetal 44/7 1/3
- weapon: sigmetal 44/7 2/3
- rings: aleth, killian, rol3, cr3
- bracelets: siena 50 pene 3 amp 5 cd, siena 50 pene 1 amp 7 cd
- earings: ve+8 x2
- epaulet: eos+8
- amulet: orphi 3mcr, 12 cd
- bike/board: rw3 20/5/5 + 15 3/3
- charm: amber +5
- effector1: perfect art of force control
- effector2: medium ss
- belt: sage + 10
- talisman: +7

6. Have you ever used hacks: No

7. In which guilds have you been before: Eternity

8. How many times you were in:
FT2: 1282
MO: 1344
AFI: 393
AFT: 127
EOD3: 37

9. What is your nationality in real life: Romanian

10. Which languages do you speak:English and Romanian

11. How long have you been playing Cabal: 8 years

12. How many hours do you spend playing in a day: 6-7

13. Why do you want to join Infinite guild: I have a lot of friends here, I want to make more friends, I am very active and I like to do dungeons.

14. Read rules and tell if you accept them: I accept
(you can find the rules here: http://infinite.9forum.net/t1-guild-rules )
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

WTJ iKathiel Empty Re: WTJ iKathiel

Post by KyruhNiguh Thu May 19, 2016 8:36 pm

+ from me, hehe
KyruhNiguh
KyruhNiguh

Back to top Go down

Post by Elu Fri May 20, 2016 9:25 am

you alrdy was here few times, once you sold your char, once you played an alt, once you left guild without a single word after killed guildie of opposite faction in front of the ft entrance even when he wasn't prem, again without any sorry.
All after all, i give -
Elu
Elu

Back to top Go down

Post by Exti69 Fri May 20, 2016 10:45 am

I need to add one situation.

Subject here bought Gem of Liberation from party (of course for lower price) and put it straight on AH. After dragging attention to that situation, it was removed from AH and supposedly crafted, but said to be failed (medium unbind craft, which doesn't fail often, if at all though). All in all, bullshit. PS: I don't care who is or was playing at that time.

-2 (Exti and Aga)

Exti69

Back to top Go down

Post by iKathiel Fri May 20, 2016 11:46 am

@Elunaria: First time I sold my character because I quited and second time I played on another character (I don't think there is any problem in these actions). Third time, I wanted to make a joke and killed one of the members who was capella at the ft2 entrance, I said that it was a joke and I apologized because I didn't know that guy (I think it was Mitami) didn't have premium. It was a simple joke but you guys, especially you Elunaria, started to flame me, you even called me an "idiot", taking into consideration that i didn't said a single offensive word. I made a joke, I admitted that it was a joke because, let's face it, it's a game ... so I clearly didn't violate any guild rule but you, on the other hand, started to call me an "idiot", meaning that you were the one flaming like shiz a guildmate. I got so mad because from a simple joke, you showed so much hostility to a guildmate. If I would have know that simple joke would cause so much hatred, I wouldn't have done it.

@Exti: Yes, I bought a Gem of Liberation at guild price to craft it. At that time, my cousin, I think, who sometimes entered on my account, thought that I dropped the gem and placed it in AH. When i come back and see what happened, again I was flamed like shiz, this time by Exti and Lulcia, I apologised and, YES, I crafted it and it failed, cuz, u know, they can fail, even if it's a medium one. Yes, I didn't make a screenshot of that fail because I didn't know that it was necessary to prove my actions. But Exti and Lulcia started to flame again.

Only flame and hatred by my guildmates against me and against my actions which clearly I didn't do on purpose. Again I apologise
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Elu Fri May 20, 2016 12:06 pm

well, to be honest i don't remember every single wroten word back then. All what stayed in my memory is this:
You killed nonprem Mitami even tho you was not in that party for ft spam or so.
I called you an idiot coz we needed to wait till he come to the entrance again (if you call this a flame, let it be)
You did not apologize, ar at least not in guild chat, you just said something like 'ok, im out' and then you left.

But as i said, i don't rly remember it so clear to make some clear final decision, it was one of thousands regular situations -.-

So am changing my vote to 0. No + nor -, let others decide. I have nothing against second chances.
Elu
Elu

Back to top Go down

Post by XxXWowaXxX Fri May 20, 2016 4:47 pm

sorry i give -

XxXWowaXxX
XxXWowaXxX

Back to top Go down

Post by ZardozCrusader Fri May 20, 2016 5:40 pm

hy kathiel, first from from start you get -10 vote, first you tryed to scam from guild pt from non pk channel from boss( minisha or something else). pls witte back on this

ZardozCrusader

Back to top Go down

Post by iKathiel Fri May 20, 2016 5:58 pm

@Zardoz I wasn't in Infinite when you guys were hunting and I was just dancing near you, watching you killing it, waiting to see the drop. As soon as you guys saw me, Exti, I think, came and just pked me, considering the fact that I was just dancing in full sight, wasn't hiding from you guys, like I was getting ready to blink and steal the drop or something. It was clear for you that I was just dancing, with no intention to steal anything. I came back to talk to you but as soon as I got back there, you, Zardoz started to flame me on normal chat, saying things like "F#uck you" or calling me idiot and so on. Again I was not doing anything wrong but I was still getting flamed. Of course I got mad seeing again so much hatred from guys (former guildmates) to who I never talked bad about them or never used ugly words. And again in your eyes it's my fault ... I apologize if, by dancing there near you, it seemed to you like I was waiting to steal drops.
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hardcore789 Fri May 20, 2016 6:20 pm

-1 well no coment

Hardcore789

Back to top Go down

Post by DrMyth Fri May 20, 2016 7:29 pm

neutral

DrMyth

Back to top Go down

Post by demoneya Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 pm

- from me
demoneya
demoneya

Back to top Go down

Post by iKathiel Fri May 20, 2016 11:30 pm

Please do not let yourselves influenced by the first comments (especially those who don't know me or didn't play with me). Thank you!
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

Post by coba Sat May 21, 2016 2:03 am

-1 from me cuz of ur actions on last event, u stole lot from 3 kimzarks/minishas i was on with my friends... even tho we asked u to leave u just stood there like a immature punk.

my advice to u, stop acting so grown up and "changed" on forum when u clearly cant hold it up ingame

coba

Back to top Go down

Post by iKathiel Sat May 21, 2016 7:55 am

@Coba I think you are confusing me with someone else. On the last event, I was online only in the last 2 days of it. In these 2 days, I was barely able to kill @ 20 bosses and most of them I killed with Infinite members like Kyra, lufi, Okama, Myth. Thank you for calling me a "punk", very "mature" from your side and thank you for suggesting me to stop acting so grown up, maybe, in your opinion, I should act in the other way, childish maybe.
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

Post by lShanks21 Sat May 21, 2016 7:57 pm

+1 from me, i dont have any Problems with him

lShanks21

Back to top Go down

Post by iKathiel Sat May 21, 2016 8:53 pm

To those who voted minus, maybe you would want to reconsider your decision, now that I explained what happened, I apologized again and I showed a great determination to take it back from the start and to reconcile with everybody. Thank you!
iKathiel
iKathiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Paszczusznick Sat May 21, 2016 10:35 pm

+1 from me, i had no problems with kath

Paszczusznick

Back to top Go down

Post by ZardozCrusader Sun May 22, 2016 10:18 am

k, kathiel so i can give you another chance but but only for trial so not more not less.

ZardozCrusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 22, 2016 11:32 am

We dont accept you.

Apply closed.

Good luck.

Admin
Admin

http://infinite.9forum.net

Back to top Go down